Monday 22 December 2014

Mommy's finds for me for December 2014

Isabelle here...

Here I am modelling one of the three new purses Mommy got for me!
It came in 3 different colours and Mommy knows that a girl has gotta have wardrobe options so she got me all of them:
(these started off life as gift card holders at the dollar store - a buck each!)

And since it may get cold this winter, she got me a hot water bottle just my size to cuddle with
(hand warmer from the dollar store! "hot water bottle" and cover for a buck)

Next, some books.
(books photographed with a dime for comparison sake; none was more than 50 cents at thrift stores)

Mommy says that we are running long on this post so there will be a part 2 with all the goodies she found for my kitchen and some furniture!

2 comments:

  1. The little hot water bottle is perfect!! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it and I could not resist :) The "girlfriends" book is a Running Press one - the local St Vincent de Paul has a shelf in their book section for "teeny, tiny books" and I check it every time I'm there

      Delete