Sunday 25 January 2015

Introducing Leonie

Shortly after dinner a couple of days ago, there was a knock at the door. I opened it and there was a girl my age standing there!
"Hi, I'm Leonie!"/"Salut, je m'appelle Leonie!"
"Welcome to our house. I'm Isabelle, but you can call me Izzy or Belle for short."
She waved.
I waved back.
Then we hugged.  Just then, Mom saw us and said "Oh good, I'm glad you two are getting along so well.  Belle, why don't you give Leonie a tour of the house while I get a bed made up for her."

We ended up in the living room and - guess what, she brought her two tabby kittens (Fox and MacKenzie) with her.  She must have known how much I have been missing Tutu!! We shared some leftover Christmas cookies...
and talked and talked and talked...
Mom noticed Leonie was starting to get really sleepy. Oops...apparently her bedtime was 3 hours ago!
  
We changed into our jammies and got into bed...and giggled so loudly that we woke Mom up. Whoops!

They look so sweet when they are asleep!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Leonie and Isabelle are going to have a lot of fun together!

    ReplyDelete